The last month has flown by...even with my stopping to breathe and be present!
I had a wonderful time in Costa Rica...and plan to return next year...it was warm, full of the warmth of the earth and abundant in deep beautiful strong colors.
I wanted to remind you that it does not matter "how you are doing". What I mean is, we measure, compare, assess how we are doing that day. Or that week. And we have internal yard sticks that say, "I should be doing better" or "I did really well yesterday, what just happened?!" And we try to comfort ourselves using these words...but please realize that when we compare, we lose. It does not matter what you did ten minutes ago. If you"took the bait" and got yourself all jerked around, lost your footing and crashed. It does not matter.
It takes one breath to come home...and there is no," how long have you been "good", or "done well" or been present.....it only matters this particular point in time. We are so used to needing to suffer for our errors, mistakes or sins or whatever words you like to use, that it is hard for us to say.."I'm Home and as of this moment, I am completely perfect, whole and beautiful.".......
You aways are perfect, whole, and beautiful....and when you are feeling miserable or unhappy you are believing something about yourself that is not true. You are going to have to agree with God...with the universe, in order to have lasting peace and joy.
....We say....if I work at it I will get better at this....that is mistaken on several levels. First, it is not work...it is your natural way of being! Second, it is not something you achieve or master...you cannot put your mind around it...you cannot even understand it...you are in it or not....and no matter how long you meditate or pray...or what visions you see....the benefits that are yours are only activated when YOU are Home. So five minutes ago....I lost my mind...but now...move on over....I am coming home!!
Run there...let it all go....let it go......let it go.....surrender all your worries, your fears, your issues...your problems...your story....and breathe......smile......
Remember who you are...really, down deep...or your higher self....Atman or Christ within.....by whatever word...you are home.....
.........welcome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment